Crystal Eckert Investments-Temple, Texas
Please contact Gordon at 254-721-4608.
* On-call after hours and weekends (monthly rotation)
* General repairs such as plumbing, electrical, and appliance repair
(refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, washers & dryers & water heaters)
* Prioritize work orders Requirements
* Valid Driver’s license and own transportation.
* Background check
* HVAC certified
Place Properties- Killeen, Texas
*** PLEASE CONTACT Inda Deleon at Independence Place Apartments in Killeen
Summary: Market and lease apartments in accordance with policies and procedures outlined by management. Responsible for providing resident services in a professional and courteous manner.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
*Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Place Simply Service Standards
*Adhere to Place Policies and Procedures
*Greet prospective residents. Show model, market ready units and common areas
*Lease apartments and sell the products and services of the property to prospects
*Assist prospective residents with completion of online application
*Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined in the mystery shop forms as well as training materials
*Work to optimize occupancy while maximizing leased rent
*Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
*Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition
*Assist with market surveys as needed
*Collect deposit and/or fees associated with move-in
*Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
*Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
*Inspect units on a quarterly basis as well as prior to move-in
*Assist with planning and hosting of resident events
*Audit all lease and renewal files for key controls and bonus submission to the Property Manager
*Assist residents with the move-out process
*Assist in the performance of turn process
*Write up and file service requests from residents upon receipt
*Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas and model
*Perform various administrative tasks as needed
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Ability to read and write English fluently
Ability to perform basic to intermediate math
Encore Landing – Temple, TX
***PLEASE VISITwww.greystar.com TO APPLY DIRECTLY!!
Greystar, the nation's largest apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an experienced Service Technician to join our team in Temple Texas at Encore Landing! Ideal candidates will have a minimum of six months to two years previous experience in a related field of maintenance. EPA Type I and/or II certifications are preferred but not required. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. To apply please visit our website at www.greystar.com. EOE
To provide assistance by performing general maintenance duties, to include:
• Replaces filters and cleans air conditioning vents in vacant apartments and occupied units, on an as-needed basis
• Assists maintenance staff with service requests
• Handles "on call" duties whenever needed
• Replaces breezeway light bulbs as needed
• Assists with apartment make-readies
• Assists in the distribution of flyers and other material
• Assists in picking up litter
• Other duties as assigned
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
HVAC certification REQUIRED
River Oaks Apartments, Killeen, TX
** For all inquiries, please email Caryn Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org**
Leuven Group is a growing Multifamily Property Management Company. We are currently searching for an experienced Property Manager to join our team at one of our communities, River Oaks Apartment Homes!
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for the overall operation, and the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, and programs to ensure a well-maintained Community. Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state, and local laws; maintains acceptable and supportive environment for all residents; manages site staff and their duties, interacts with and supervises vendors.
Must relate well to people, exercise good judgment and discretion in dealing with residents, visitors, vendors, and staff. Required to provide leadership in developing a community and developing staff.
• Hires, supervises, trains, and evaluates staff necessary to carry out various assignments at the community.
• Interviews and screens prospective residents for occupancy.
• Prepares, processes and signs leases and rules.
• Identifies appropriate contractors, defines scope of work, and obtains necessary bids.
• Oversees maintenance program consisting of maintenance supervision, inspections and monitoring work orders.
• Processes purchase orders and, and submits for payment.
• Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits using Appfolio property management software.
• Writes letters and prepares legal notices to residents.
• Submits required reports and maintains records as directed by the Regional Manager.
• Schedules, reviews, signs and submits employee payroll.
• Provides documentation and participates in required legal proceedings such as eviction proceedings.
• Performs related work and other duties required for on-site staff.
• At least 2+ year’s property management supervisory experience with the ability to motivate staff and communicate effectively.
• Excellent problem solving, listening, and deductive reasoning skills.
• Ability to empathize with residents and staff, while still enforcing community rules and policies.
• Knowledgeable regarding property management, federal, state, and local laws.
• Reliable transportation with a valid driver's license is required.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. Leuven Group offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including Medial premium reimbursement program, bonuses, 401K program with company match, generous paid time off, holidays and more.
Leuven Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.