Cactus Jack Properties, LLC seeking Property Manager
WHO WE ARE AND OUR VALUES:
Cactus Jack Properties, LLC is dedicated to providing professional, high-quality service to its residents and giving them the attention they deserve. We operate as a "hands-on" team - providing quality rentals, stable communities and dedicated customer service to individuals and families. We work toward creating high living standards for our residents through our proactive approach to property management, and we maintain our standards through Honesty, Loyalty, and Integrity in all that we do.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Manager's primary job responsibility is to supervise, direct and control day to day operations by providing leadership and motivation.
The Property Manager's duties are vast - the most important of which is the responsibility to the residents. This includes observing and following Fair Housing guidelines, reporting potential and/or real liabilities to the owners. Other responsibilities include following instructions of the established company philosophies, policies and procedures, interviewing, selecting and developing employees to their full potential. In addition, the Property Manager must supervise maintenance, resident services, leasing activities and vacant unit conditions to ensure adherence to the guidelines of Cactus Jack Properties.
* Inspect market ready units on a regular basis to ensure adherence to Cactus Jack Properties standards. For those not ready to show, direct completion of the units.
* Take an active role in the work, scheduling of vacant units and inspect the completed work of contractors to ensure adherence to Cactus Jack Properties standards.
* Review work orders daily to ensure timely completion and to reschedule any outstanding requests. *Coordinate with contractors to ensure completion in a timely manner.
* Shop competition quarterly to remain aware of market.
* Inspect vacancy report status to ensure report is accurate and up to date.
* Make recommendations for increases in rental schedule with complete justification and seek approval from the owner.
* Review invoices as received and determine if they are an owner or resident charge.
* Review all delinquent accounts and determine action required. Work with the collection process and personally contact residents for delinquencies.
* Obtain required insurance certificates on all vendors prior to performance of work on property.
* Support a methodical system of procedures and/or formats established for all properties. This includes filing systems, business correspondence, purchase order procedures, rent collections, property maintenance, personnel requirements, etc.
* Approve and sign all leases - except employee leases. Check every new lease for accuracy and completeness making sure that the dates, rental amounts, and deposit amounts are correct and have been collected.
* Approve and sign all lease renewals. Check every lease renewal for accuracy and completeness making sure that the dates and rental amounts are correct. Renewals should be sent to the residents at least 45 days in advance.
*Assist in quarterly pest control by letting contractor in buildings. Also assist in quarterly changes in air filters and yearly battery changes for smoke alarms. Inventory air filters and batteries and purchase if needed.
* Inspect and inventory supplies in stock room prior to ordering any purchase order. Ensure justification of purchase requirement. Issue purchase orders and update purchase order log.
* Prepare preventive maintenance checklist by day, week, or month for maintenance personnel to perform, including but not limited to, air conditioning, heating, hot water, air handling units, filters, etc.
* Approve and log all invoices for payment as soon as presented. Review unpaid purchase orders weekly.
For more information or to apply, please contact: