Leasing Agent for local property management company needed
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants to help secure rental agreement
- Establish rental rates by researching local markets and calculating costs to ensure fair and accurate pricing
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promotional materials to help secure quick rentals of all properties
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of customers in order to match those needs to a property
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Ensure proper maintenance and schedule inspection of properties periodically to maintain our level of company standards
- Check voicemails and promptly return phone calls
- Check email and promptly return emails
- Answer phones, filing, and other basic office work
- Assist the property manager in other Real Estate work as the Broker sees fit.
- Attend educational classes that the company has to offer that will benefit this position and help the company grow.
For more information or to apply:
Lisa-Marie McGaughey, CAM