Seeking New Lease-Up Community Director in Killeen
Amesbury Management is looking for a Community Director to manage and facilitate a lease up for The Hudson at Killeen. This development is a brand new multi-family property located off Rosewood Dr. in Killeen, TX. It consists of 216 units with state of the art amenities.
The Community Director is responsible for all aspects of the operation and performance of the property. The purpose of the Community Director is to effectively manage and coordinate persons, activities, and available resources in order to accomplish property objectives as set forth by the property supervisor and property owner. These objectives will include maximizing occupancy levels and property values. In addition, the Community Director is responsible for conducting all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to multi-family dwellings.
- Enters invoices daily as received.
- Monitors budget throughout the year to ensure property stays within guidelines.
- Ensures that all rents, fees, and other charges are collected when due, and posted in a timely manner. Bank deposits are made immediately and deposits are reported to the corporate office on a daily basis.
- Performs any necessary evictions as required on delinquent rents.
- Communicates with vendor/contractor concerning work scheduling, billings, vendor relations, and certificate of insurance. Approves and submits all invoices to corporate office for payment.
- Hires, terminates, trains, motivates and supervises all on-site staff in order to achieve operational goals of their community. This includes new employee indoctrination, performance reviews, review and approval of timesheets, instructing and advising on-site staff of employee procedures and guidelines.
- Conducts on-going training with staff; e.g., leasing paperwork, workplace safety, and other type of training that may be needed on a daily basis.
- Maintains all property records.
- Executes property code laws.
- Ensures proper completion and executions of leases.
- Responsible for office operations.
- Ensures that the property is always up to standards and current on all required permits.
- Communicates all challenges affecting the operation of the property to the Regional Property Director in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the entire process for move-ins and move-outs.
- Processes all Final Account Statement within two business days of move out.
- Initiates and implements policies/procedures to maintain resident communications for things such as complaints and service requests.
- Inspects properties daily and ensures that vacant apartments are secure and up to property standards.
- Updates Make Ready Board before 10 a.m. daily. Coordinates with maintenance and make ready staff to ensure timely recondition of apartments after move-out.
- Monitors and schedules all maintenance activities.
- Inspects the Maintenance Shop monthly to ensure compliance with Amesbury policy.
- Conducts and sends Daily Activity Status Report by 10am each day.
- Conducts and sends Vacancy Exposure Report by 10am every Tuesday.
- Delegates and conducts market surveys monthly as requested. Delegates and shops competition and remains up to date with neighborhood market conditions.
- Maintains awareness of market/industry conditions and trends.
- Completes Marketing plan quarterly.
- Conducts weekly outreach marketing.
- Completes leasing goals weekly.
- Welcomes and shows property to prospective new residents. Handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents and completes appropriate paperwork.
- Approves all rental applications, leases, addendums and commission forms.
- Conducts and sends Incident Reports to report all liability and property incidents to the Corporate Office immediately.
- Ensures that all occupational injury claims are reported and proper paperwork is completed immediately and forwarded to the Corporate Office within 24 hours.
- Communicates efficiently
- Knowledge of Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other laws pertaining to multi-family dwellings.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in property management.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Fair Housing certified.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Positive office environment
- Frequent standing and walking
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply or more information: