We are hiring-Housekeeper full time position
- Competitive hourly wage
- Two weeks’ vacation accrual time, 4 additional personal days, 10 Sick days, and 10 paid holidays
- Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance
- Retirement savings with a 401(k) and company match
- Opportunities for growth, advancement, and opportunities to relocate to another Greystar property
Performs tasks to ensure the overall cleanliness and proper appearance of vacant apartment homes, leasing office, and
other amenities to enhance and maintain property appeal.
- Cleans the leasing office, clubhouse and common-area restrooms, the model(s), amenities and vacant apartment homes on a daily basis or as directed by the appropriate supervisor.
- Ensures all vacant apartment homes and targeted show units are freshened throughout the day to maintain market ready appeal.
- Assists in the make-ready process by performing additional duties requested by Service Manager, Community Manager and/or Assistant Manager.
- Informs appropriate supervisor of any observed hazard or potentially dangerous situation to residents, team members, guests, and others.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of cleaning supplies, and informs the appropriate supervisor when a re-order is necessary.
Jodie Dowling CAM | Community Manager